Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- New initiative from EADI for Southern academics
- Why do we need an Agenda Knowledge for Development? Knowledge and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Representation of academics from developing countries in scientific journals: forthcoming
- The complicated history of the KM4D Journal…
- Social capital as a development strategy
Tag Archives: paper
This paper Producing social capital as a development strategy: implications at the micro-level, written with colleagues at the Athena Institute at the VU University Amsterdam, has been published this month in Progress in Development Studies. Based on an analysis of the … Continue reading →