Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- New initiative from EADI for Southern academics
- Why do we need an Agenda Knowledge for Development? Knowledge and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Representation of academics from developing countries in scientific journals: forthcoming
- The complicated history of the KM4D Journal…
- Social capital as a development strategy
Tag Archives: agricultural development
In Africa’s Pulse, published by the World Bank in December 2014, the emphasis on agricultural development in Africa seems to have been transformed. The report argues that boosting agricultural productivity alone will not suffice: Investments in rural public goods (for example, … Continue reading