Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- New initiative from EADI for Southern academics
- Why do we need an Agenda Knowledge for Development? Knowledge and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Representation of academics from developing countries in scientific journals: forthcoming
- The complicated history of the KM4D Journal…
- Social capital as a development strategy
Category Archives: KM4Dev
While researching a proposed Call for Papers for a forthcoming Special Issue of the KM4D Journal, I came across an interesting case study of the journal which presents a simplistic version of a quite complicated history. As one of the group of founders of … Continue reading
Probably one of the most vibrant communities of practice in the development sector comprises the Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) community which has been in existence since approximately the year 2000.