At the moment, I am working with Mike Powell on a book with the working title ‘Challenging Ignorance’. Our first leaflet can be seen here. The book is due for publication in the Autumn of 2014. However, please don’t get the idea that we think we know it all – we trying to challenge our own ignorance too, part of the reason this book is taking a long time to write!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- New initiative from EADI for Southern academics
- Why do we need an Agenda Knowledge for Development? Knowledge and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Representation of academics from developing countries in scientific journals: forthcoming
- The complicated history of the KM4D Journal…
- Social capital as a development strategy